Designed for your little patients. The stainless steel chestpiece, is optimally sized for infant auscultation.
The 3M™ Littmann™ Classic II infant stethoscope has a 3/4-inch bell for an easier chestwall seal. The Classic II Infant stethoscopes, are designed for long-lasting durability. This precision instrument is designed to maximize the comfort of both patient and professional.Benefits
The solid stainless steel chestpieces on the 3M™ Littmann™ Classic II Infant Stethoscopes are optimally sized for your little patients. The small diaphragm conforms to the contours of infant bodies.
- The snap-on rim will not rust or corrode. And unlike threaded rims, it will not come loose or fall off.
- There is also a crack-resistant, reinforced yoke that allows you to fold the scope easily into your pocket without kinking or breaking.
- The internal double-leaf binaural spring helps assure a long life and allows easy adjustment of eartube tension. The lightweight eartubes are durable and abrasion-resistant.
- They feature a nonchill rim on both the diaphragm and bell, so there's no need to warm them up.
- Plus, each stethoscope comes with patented 3M™ Littmann™ Snap-tight Soft-sealing Eartips designed to assure an excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal and maximize comfort.
- Three-year warranty.
- Length: 28 inch (71.1 cm).
- Actual colors may vary.
- Note: We are unable to ship Littmann Stethoscopes outside of the United States.