Only ONE available. The stethoscope chestpiece was misengraved. The name has been X'd out. This does not affect the sound quality! Normally priced at $207.49.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is the next generation of one of the most recognized stethoscopes in the profession, offering improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure). Its distinctive chalice-shaped chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and pediatric patients. The pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic location
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Dual head, machined stainless steel chestpiece
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm on adult and pediatric sides of chestpiece
- Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
- Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
- Hear low frequency sounds with light pressure and high frequency sounds with firm pressure
- Replace single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim to convert the pediatric side to open bell
- Latex free dual-lumen tubing
- Aluminum headset
- Soft-sealing eartips with extra pair included
- Length: 27 inch (69 cm)
- Total weight: 6.2 oz
- Actual colors may vary.
- Made in the U.S.A. for consistent quality!
- Note: We are ONLY able to ship Littmann Stethoscopes anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and The US Virgin Islands!