Introducing the next generation of a clinical icon!
The 3M™ Littmann™ Classic III Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best.
The Classic III stethoscope is a dependable clinical tool that provides high acoustic sensitivity for performing general physical assessments.
Along with its high acoustic sensitivity, the 3M™ Littmann™ Classic III stethoscope features a two-sided chestpiece, dual tunable diaphragms, convertible open bell and improved tubing, the Classic III stethoscope combines the best of new and traditional.
There's no other stethoscope in its class that offers the quality and performance of the 3M™ Littmann™ Classic III stethoscope.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients, around bandages, and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape.
- The stem features an open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Latex and phthalate plasticizers free.
- Five-year warranty.
- Length: 27 inch (69 cm).
- Actual colors may vary.
- Made in the U.S.A. for consistent quality!
- Note: We are unable to ship Littmann Stethoscopes outside of the United States.