The ultimate acoustical stethoscope. Patented single-sided "Master" chestpiece with tunable diaphragm lets you monitor both high and low frequencies without having to turn over the chestpiece.
Features hand-crafted, solid stainless steel chestpiece, two-tubes-in-one design, lightweight comfort headset, non-chill rim, double-leaf binaural spring, and patented 3M™ Littmann™ Snap-tight Soft-sealing Eartips.
The 3M™ Littmann™ Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope provides the best acoustics Littmann stethoscopes offer, with a significant improvement in low-frequency response. With the unique Master chestpiece, you'll get diagnostic information accurately and efficiently.
- The patented tunable diaphragm alternates between low and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece. This allows for same-site auscultation.
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together.
- The headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle. This assures a proper fit, minimizes air leaks and prevents the headset from loosening over time.
- Patented 3M™ Littmann™ Snap-tight Soft-sealing Eartips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustical seal.
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm assembly for patient comfort.
- Seven-year warranty.
- Latex free.
- Length: 27 inch (69 cm).
- Actual colors may vary.
- Note: We are ONLY able to ship Littmann Stethoscopes anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and The US Virgin Islands!