Designed for your little patients. The stainless steel chestpieces are optimally sized for pediatric auscultation.
The pediatric stethoscope features a 1inch bell for an easier chestwall seal. The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric stethoscopes are designed for long-lasting durability. These precision instruments are also designed to maximize the comfort of both patient and professional.Benefits:
The solid stainless steel chestpieces on the 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric stethoscopes, are optimally sized for your little patients. The small diaphragm conforms to the contours of pediatric bodies.
- The snap-on rim will not rust or corrode. And unlike threaded rims, it will not come loose or fall off.
- There is also a crack-resistant, reinforced yoke that allows you to fold the scope easily into your pocket without kinking or breaking.
- The internal double-leaf binaural spring helps assure a long life and allows easy adjustment of eartube tension.
- The lightweight eartubes are durable and abrasion-resistant.
- They feature a nonchill rim on both the diaphragm and bell, so there's no need to warm them up.
- Plus, each stethoscope comes with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-tight Soft-sealing Eartips designed to assure an excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal and maximize comfort.
- Three-year warranty.
- Length: 28 inch (71.1 cm).
- Actual colors may vary.
- Made in the U.S.A. for consistent quality!
- Note: We are ONLY able to ship Littmann Stethoscopes anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and The US Virgin Islands!